ENVIRO PLUS COMPLIES WITH ALL REGULATIONS
GOVERNMENTAL AS WELL AS THOSE OF YOUR MUNICIPALITY
OUR BIOLOGICAL WEED TREATMENT IS IN FACT AN IRON SUPPLY WHICH IS POTENTIALLY BURNING TO DICOTYLEDONS (WIDE LEAF WEEDS CAUSE TISSUE NECROSIS.
APPLIED AT THE RIGHT TIME AND IN THE RIGHT DOSAGE :
When weeds are actively growing ( until mid-June ).
After this date the weed receptors (the stomata) close and are
much less receptive to herbicide treatments.
Did you know that ...
Before using any amendment, fertilizer or pesticide, always read the product label and follow the manufacturer's recommendations. Particular attention should be paid to the instructions for use, the precautions to be taken before, during and after use of the product and the
EFFECTIVE ON THE MAJORITY OF LARGE LEAF WEEDS SUCH AS:
• Dandelion officinal (Taraxacum officinale)
• Lupine alfalfa (Medicago lupiluna)
• Common thistle (Cirsium vulgare)
• Canada thistle (Cirsium arvense)
• Medium chickweed (Stellaria media)
• Creeping buttercup (Ranunculus repens)
• lanceolate plantain (Plantago lanceolata)
• Plantain major (Plantago major)
• Algae and mosses
• White clover (Trifolium repens)